Rural skilled nursing and assisted living centers are at a disadvantage, as many have difficulty providing specialty behavioral healthcare to residents. MedOptions TeleHealth services provide a crucial solution to this problem by virtually bringing our world-class clinicians to residents in long-term care facilities across the nation.
- HIPAA-secured technology allows residents and staff access to our clinical teams via video and audio link.
- Consistent scheduling assures that referred residents who need care will be able to virtually visit our clinicians when they need to.
- Our on-site clinical facilitator manages each virtual visit to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- A MedOptions team of psychiatry and psychology providers specializing in geriatric behavioral health care will provide the assessment, diagnostic and treatment services.
- Nursing home staff will get support from MedOptions clinical teams, as well as educational in-service programs.
- TeleHealth offers improved resident and facility outcomes as a result of the increased access to specialized behavioral care, as well as reduced costs.
To learn more about how TeleHealth is improving quality of care and increasing health care access please call 1-800-370-3651 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.