Electronic Health Record (EHR)
Healthcare providers across the country are transitioning to an electronic health record (EHR) system as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requirements.
EHRs are the next step in the continued progress and delivery of healthcare that can strengthen the relationship between clinicians and patients. The MedOptions Electronic Health Record (EHR) secure repository system has been tested and selected for Long-Term Care professionals to enhance access and documentation of critical information while improving quality, enhancing regulatory compliance, efficiency, timeliness, and ensure the communities we serve receive the best possible integrated care.
- Provides pertinent clinical information
- Easy-to-read patient encounter documentation includes accurate, complete, and detailed clinical notes
- Secure repository provides file storage, encryption, and protection of personal health information
- Facility administration authorizes designated team members ability to access secure records
- Access up-to-date records decreases facility vulnerability to state survey issues
- 24/7 access to readable, searchable, never deleted patient records
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) compliant
- MedOptions will support your designated team members and clinicians providing instructions to access and understand the MedOptions EHR system
MedOptions EHR Support
Monday – Friday | 7am – 7pm ET