Our Mission, Vision, and Values
MedOptions is the nation’s leading provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
We provide comprehensive assessments and treatments through a multidisciplinary team of Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
We begin each day energized by the belief that all stakeholders: customers, patients and their loved ones deserve and should expect four key things from us; responsiveness, integrity, compassion and the highest quality of care available to those affected by behavioral health issues. We are about driving continuous improvement as an organization and in accepting, with gratitude, the responsibility that comes from treating those that need our help.
To be viewed as the subject matter experts in adult and geriatric behavioral health care through continuous improvement of clinical practice.
- Quality – Higher quality, better outcomes drive everything we do.
- Integrity – We manage our business by doing the right thing, every time.
- Service – We have a culture of service that values teamwork and focuses on the needs of others.
- Innovation – We have an environment of innovation that creates new solutions for our patients, clinicians, and colleagues.
- Transparency – We operate with transparency by measuring our results and sharing them with others.